Need to report an issue?

You can now report a town issue easily via our website! Look for the Yellow button on the right side of the Town of Geneva home screen to “Report a Town Issue” to our Highway Department or town Clerk’s office. This app allows you to snap a photo or two as well so we know exactly what it is you need assistance with, saving everyone time. Give it a try and let us know what you think! 

If you need to reach the Police Department for a non-emergency, you will still need to call their non-emergency line at 262-248-9926.