Absentee Ballot Requests Have Expired – Renew Now!

Absentee Ballot requests expired at the end of 2020*. If you plan to vote by Absentee Ballot on February 16 or April 6, 2021, you must complete a new Absentee Ballot Request. Complete your request quickly and easily at myvote.wi.gov or visit “Forms” on the town website to download a paper form. If you have questions, please contact the Town Clerk’s office and we will be happy to assist you.

*Indefinitely Confined requests do not expire if voter actively returns ballots.